We have a variety of different machines available for your metal finishing and the experience to help you choose the right equipment. Consider popular models such as:
- Barrel Tumblers: We have top quality barrel tumblers available in a range of sizes and capacities to cover all your metallic part tumbling needs
- Deburring Tumblers: Our deburring tumblers are specifically designed to remove burrs and chips from metallic parts so they’re ready for further finishing
- Polishing Tumblers: Final polishing of metallic parts is accomplished using a polishing tumbler and can include the use of an abrasive media to get the desired finish
If you’re interested in any of these machines or other metal finishing equipment, we’re your go-to source. For more than 40 years, Finishing Systems has been delivering market-leading tumbler machines to customers in PA and beyond — we look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers. When you contact us looking for a metal finishing tumbler, we take the time to understand your needs and requirements and propose the perfect machine for your application.
The Knowledge and Experience You Need
At Finishing Systems, we don’t want to simply sell you tumbling equipment and call it a day. We want to make sure that you’re buying the perfect tumbler machine solution for your specific metal finishing needs. Tell us about:
- The nature of your products, including material
- Products shape and size
- Desired finish and appearance
- Volume, frequency, and process speeds
With this information, our experienced team can propose the perfect tumbler for your needs. We’ll consider all these factors to make sure you’re getting the equipment that ensures proper tumbling, deburring and polishing every time.
Here at Finishing Systems, we’re proud of our reputation as a PA leader in metal finishing equipment. Come and find out why more and more customers are turning to us for all their barrel tumbler needs. We also carry a wide range of media adapted to different types of materials and parts, so contact us to tell us about your application. We’ll get started right away finding the perfect barrel tumbler solution for your business to ensure your cleaning, deburring and polishing machines can meet your expectations.
It’s easy to get more information or a free quotation. Simply fill in our online contact form or give us a call. One of our dedicated team members will answer your questions and find the right tumbling/polishing equipment for your needs. Contact us today!