Choose a Cabinet That Suits Your Blasting
Many of our customers approach us looking for blast equipment and abrasive media that suits their current cabinets and blasting setups. We encourage you to step back and determine if your blast cabinets are properly suited to the type of blasting you do. Consider several factors:
- Space: You need a blast cabinet with enough interior space to comfortably place the items you are blasting and be able to turn them to reach all surfaces.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is critical for the best blast result and to obtain the right finish and level of cleanliness.
- Filtration: A powerful air filtration system helps keep the air clean so you can see what you are doing while working in your blast cabinet.
- Versatility: If you treat multiple types of materials, products and goods, make sure your cabinet can adapt to increase your versatility.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking at installing an industrial blast cabinet for the first time or planning to upgrade an existing unit that no longer functions properly. Our Finishing Systems team can help you choose the right equipment. We have the experience and knowledge to guide you according to the types of abrasive blasting you do and make sure that the blast cabinet you buy offers you flexibility, performance and value.
Top-Quality Blast Cabinets
As a market leader in industrial abrasive blasting and sandblasting, grit and media blast cabinets, our team is proud of our reputation. We have earned this reputation thanks to our focus on customer service as well as choosing to carry only top-quality blast cabinets and equipment. Our proven suppliers understand the pressures you have and build their equipment to last. Our quality media blast cabinets are easy to service and are built from quality materials so you experience less downtime.
When you contact us for a quote, we will ask you a few questions to make sure we are pointing you to the right blast cabinet purchase. Fill in our online contact form with information about:
- Direct Pressure for heavy production applications
- Siphon feed cabinet for lighter duty operations
- Adequate air requirements
- Proper nozzle sizing based on blast pattern required and air accommodations
- The nature of the items you are blasting — metallic? non-metallic? coated?
- The general size and shape of your parts to determine the size of cabinet you need
- The types of abrasive blast media you will be using
- Any special requirements for air filtration, rubber linings (for harsh media) or lighting
Contact Finishing Systems for Blast Cabinets and More!
With this information, we can suggest the perfect blast cabinet for your application and help guarantee your satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with all of the reliable, affordable and versatile blast equipment you need, so browse our catalog and contact us with your questions today.
Contact Us Today