Top Quality Materials and Construction
At Finishing Systems, we know that our customers demand the best selection, value and quality. We only carry our proprietary Steel-Scrim™ vinyl curtain walls and divider walls, as they last for a long time. Low-cost models may save a bit of money up front, but they don’t protect as well as our higher-quality curtains and dividers — plus, they need replacing more frequently. With more than 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength, our curtains are 84 percent stronger than plain laminate vinyl.
We’re so confident about the quality of the products we sell, we use many of them at our own shop in York, PA. Count on our experience as your guarantee that you’re buying a durable industrial curtain wall or divider that will last.
Curtain Walls & Dividers Features
Our wide selection of industrial curtain walls and divider products include the following features and options:
- Steel-Scrim™ laminate vinyl for strength and durability
- #2 brass toothed grommets every 12” for securely hung curtains
- 3/16” galvanized chain-weighted curtain hem in a 4” bottom pocket to provide stability and eliminate drafts
- A 16-gauge heavy duty roller track system built to your specified length and shape
- 20-mil double-polished, flame-resistant PVC windows for maximum visibility
- Electronically welded interior seams and double-lock nylon thread stitched on outer hems
- 2” Velcro side attachments available in standard lengths or custom
Do you already have industrial curtains in place and need to replace them because they’re worn or broken? You can easily find replacement curtains on our site and get back to work quickly. If you don’t currently have any dividers or curtain walls in place but would like to add some to improve your blast workspace, let us know. Our knowledgeable and experienced team can tell you about the different curtains, tracks and dividers we have available and help you make the right choice.
For all of your industrial curtain walls and dividers
Connect with Finishing Systems
Our Finishing Systems team is waiting to hear from you so we can share our industrial divider and curtain wall knowledge. Fill in our online contact form and give us some details on your:
- Work area layout
- Length of curtain required
- Ceiling and wall heights
- Nature of your blasting and finishing operations
- Type of blast media you use
With this information, we can more accurately guide you and make sure you’re purchasing the right industrial curtain product. Don’t feel like you have to build walls to create clean, protected spaces for your abrasive blasting, cleaning and finishing. Buy a flexible and adaptable Steel-Scrim™ laminate vinyl curtain wall that gives you the ability to handle any type and size blasting job without having to turn your customers away. You won’t find a better selection, pricing or customer service on top-quality spray booth and industrial shop curtains, so contact us today to obtain your quote!