Equipment Adapted to Your Application
While many of our general-industry blast systems provide blasting power and performance to cover a wide range of projects, for your industrial blasting needs we suggest opting for our proven industrial finishing equipment. When you choose our industrial systems, you’re getting:
- Solid construction for hours of reliable use
- Low-maintenance equipment that requires less downtime
- High-flow and high-capacity blast equipment to tackle large jobs
- Flexibility to run a variety of abrasive media
- Heavy-duty industrial capacity air filtration systems
- A host of options and custom nozzles for added capability
It’s easy to see why more and more of our customers are upgrading their equipment with our industrial blast systems. You can offer more capability and throughput for your customers and take on jobs you couldn’t handle before. Don’t let the competition get ahead of you! Equip your business for success by purchasing one of our proven metal finishing equipment systems today and revolutionizing the way you blast, clean and finish.
A Talented Team to Help You Choose
When you choose Finishing Systems as your supplier for all of your abrasive blasting needs, you’re not only getting our top-quality industrial blast equipment — you’re also getting:
- Unbeatable customer service and assistance choosing the right system
- After-sales support and technical information on your equipment
- Information on different abrasive blast media that suit your applications
We’re proud to be one of the top names in PA and will take the time to understand your industrial blast application before selling you a system. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. You may be experienced with abrasive blasting and simply want to upgrade to a powerful industrial unit or maybe you’re new to the world of abrasive media finishing and want to learn more about the industrial finishing solutions we have available.
In both cases, simply let our team know how we can help. Fill in our online contact form and tell us about your:
- Industrial metal finishing expectations
- The types of blast media you use
- Surface cleanliness and finish requirements
- The need for fixed or portable blast solutions
- Lighting, air filtration and accessibility needs
Once we have this information, we can quickly determine which industrial finishing system is best adapted to the way you work and then prepare a quote. You can also browse our site and learn more about our product types, capabilities and specifications. We look forward to helping you make the right purchase here at Finishing Systems, so let us know how we can help guide you in your search for the perfect industrial metal finishing solution for your business!